Monday, July 23, 2012

The way "He" was obsessive over Big Chief

Losing hope. There seems no way out of the situation. My fingers, much like my mind, will soon start to atrophy. The last place left for my search has left me in disappointment. Now I don't know where to go. I failed to find the Paperkraft notebook(s) that I'd found so suitable for my thought space, and had been using since my time in Bombay. It was just right; the kinda right one would wish of a simpleton wife through arranged marriage, or the kinda right one could expect of a no-frills bike that does best what its supposed to do.

Where my loose diatribe coagulates now is open to speculation. I don't lie about anything on the blog, but the blog is known for encouraging more of the wordsmith inside, which crude/mundane facts don't need. Free expression will necessitate some compromise, as I will settle for something comparable that I find in the discount stationery store downstairs, to resurrect my engine of truth yet again.

No comments: