Tuesday, July 24, 2012

In motion with food

Here's to today's discovery - that those MTR over-the-shelf ready-to-swallow meals are worth the kick. It's not too costly for 3 guys to gorge out on Palak Paneer, Navratan Korma, and Dal Makhni for 300ish... A string of discoveries like these are sure to keep life feel in motion. Unarguably the motion needs the perfect aural accompaniment too, and it is Third Ear Band's Ghetto Raga to do that, which freezes me with the scratching of the strings. I also nominate the company of weed, and likewise Y probably nominates the presence of a female companion, to add to the flow. [In my right mind I can't get why has to feel so vulnerable, sadly even that doesn't get him anywhere.]

I'm weak in the true sense of word, as in 'physically debilitated', as it was only now at night that I'm having anything - the entire day it was a living on water and coffee and the raga. Tomorrow I'll be up early as promised, and ride out early as promised, and make code as promised, and at evening be there to see mum dad at CP, punch Shiv, and grab my chocolate cake. Important final decision on the home situation will see things for the good.

No comments: